We are always interested to hear from exceptionally talented individuals and are accepting resumes for the following position.
Position: Project Architect
Swansea, United Kingdom
Hyde+ Hyde Architects are looking for exceptionally talented individuals to join our team in Swansea. We are a research based practice formed in 2006 that produces carefully crafted buildings.
Please check your experience fits the following criteria before applying:
– Confident at all RIBA work stages and can run your own projects.
– A minimum of two years experience as a project architect.
– Experience working on private residential houses preferred.
– Ability to run projects on site across the U.K.
– Solid knowledge of detail design, project co-ordination and writing schedules and specifications.
– Strong design skills and an interest in materials, construction methods and detailing.
– Good knowledge of Vectorworks, Sketchup and Adobe Creative Suite.
– Strong hand drawing and presentation skills.
– Proactive and diligent approach to work.
– Good organisational skills, ability to lead and take initiative independently and within teams.
– Excellent communication skills in written and spoken English.
– Occasional travel will be required.
Please note this position relates to our studio in Swansea not Cardiff or Amsterdam.
Please note: Due to the number of applications we receive, we will only reply to those we wish to interview.
Application deadline: 11th October 2017.
If you are interested in applying, please send an email to email@example.com including the following information.
– A brief summary explaining why you would like to work for Hyde + Hyde Architects.
– Summary outlining your experience, ambitions, availability to start and salary expectations.
– Current CV and PDF portfolio max. size 10MB.
Hyde + Hyde Architects are an equal opportunities employer.